Accountant (GL Supervisor)
Accountant (GL Supervisor) 1 Position
Job Description :
- Manage and review all daily bookkeeping works sample are : AR, AP, JV, Purchase of Fixed Asset,
inventories records and other expenses/advances for company’s staff.
- Ensure accounting records are well prepared and maintained in accordance with company
accounting policies and accounting standard timely and accurately.
- Arrange all relevant Taxes monthly; Withholding tax, VAT and refunds (if any) and other taxes&
duties to be submitted to Revenue Office, Customs, any other related government.
*Monitor, maintain and reconcile balance sheet accounts, accrual, expense for the monthly and
- Handle the closing accounting month end and year end statutory.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with various departments involved to perform the revenue recognition
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Financial related field
- Aged between 25-35 years old
- At least 3 years experience with accounting function and handle accounting closing
- Strong skill of Thai accounting standard & taxation.
*. Good computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills and good coordination
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- Experience in accounting or audit firm is an advantage